Put the following verbs into the correct passive form:
dayamak (to support) = dayanmak
silmek (to erase) = silinmek
temizlemek (to clean) = temizlenmek
göndermek (to send) = gönderilmek
demek (to say) = denmek
satmak (to sell) = satılmak
Translate the following sentences into Turkish with the appropriate passive form:
1) The house was sold by Deniz. = Ev Deniz tarafından satıldı.
2) That was told to him (reportedly). = Ona denmiş.
3) The room has to be cleaned every day. = Oda her gün temizlenmesi lazım.
4) The letter was sent yesterday. = Mektup dün gönderildi.
5) I washed myself this morning. = Bu sabah yıkandım.