Translate the following sentences with the (y)en / (y)an participle:
1) the phone that is ringing
2) the bus that is stopped
3) the train that is waiting
4) the man who is calling
Translate the following sentences with the dik participle:
1) The bike that I bought is very nice.
2) The bus that you missed drives all the way to my village.
3) You can take the newspaper that I read.
4) The book that he wrote is on the bookshelf.
Connect the following sentence pairs with the (y)ip participle:
1) Eve gidiyorum. Kahve hazırlıyorum.
2) Lokantaya gidiyor. Mehmet’i çağırıyor.
Translate the following sentences using the (y)ip participle:
1) We’re going home, eating, and watching the soccer game.
2) You call me and talk to me.