Translate the following sentences into Turkish:
1) Yesterday I drove home by car.
2) You’ll have to watch the soccer game without me today.
3) We went to the beach with Deniz.
4) Tomorrow I’ll spend the day without working.
5) Today I’ll go shopping with my mother.
6) I have to study with my friend this evening. (lazım)
7) Entry is free of charge.
8) It won’t work without a car.
And even more translations:
1) That is for you.
2) That is the nicest gift.
3) This house is bigger than our house.
4) You shine like the sun.
5) It’s very simple for me.
6) My father is older than my mother.
7) A rain like a flood.