Translate the following sentences with time expressions into Turkish:
1) What will you do tomorrow?
2) I thought about you every day in August, but I’m thinking of you every hour from today.
3) Tomorrow is Friday and yesterday was Wednesday.
4) I’ll spend my vacation in Turkey in two months.
5) Every week has seven days.
6) I gave up (let go of) smoking four years ago.
7) I arrived eight days ago, and I won’t work before tomorrow.
8) Yesterday was a nice day because I went home before 12 o’clock.
9) I haven’t been to this restaurant since 1996.